Netwater Technology has completed the installation of a 100% automatic pre-treatment process consisting of:
- Two Coarse Screens SolidTech®Nw30, to treat a flow of Q = 1600m3 / h, with a working inclination of 90º, 15mm passage light and the main building material in AISI-316.
- A Solid Compactor Conveyor CompaqTech®Nw90.215 designed to treat a flow of Q = 2.2m3 / h, the working slope has been designed at 10º, main building material in AISI-316, which includes a new compaction system that achieves a higher solids dryness.
- A manual screen EasyTech®Nw15 installed in the By-Pass designed to treat a Q = 1100m3 / h, working inclination at 90º, 15mm passing light in AISI-31 too.
- One 1000×2500 mm Upstream maintenance walkway (Nw400), which integrated the electrical installation with 2 stop and run buttons (1 for each screen) + 2 emergency buttons (1 for each screen), the construction material for the Gateway was AISI-304.
- One 1200×2500 mm Downstream maintenance walkaway(Nw500), which integrated the electrical installation of 1 Stop and run button (1 for screen) + 1 emergency buttons (1 for the screen), the construction material for the Gateway was AISI-304.
- An electric control panel to control the 3 units, with variable frequency inverters included to control the speed of the combs.
The main objective of this installation was to achieve:
-Automatize the pre-treatment process of the WWTP.
-Increase retention of solids by 80%.
-Reduce maintenance costs in pumps and fine screens.
-Increase the dryness in the coarse solids.
Netwater Technology, through this complex installation, has been able to meet the needs of our customer, who has been very satisfied during all the process. Some components of the installation had to be made to specifically to this client with the measures fixed, such as (support beams for the equipment and its access to the metallic walkways).
In order to satisfy all the demands made by our client it was made a very flexible design of all its components, which allowed in 1 day and a half the conclusion of the assembly for all equipment.