Netwater Technology supplies the equipment for the pre-treatment phase in the “TORDERA WWTP” in BARCELONA, by supplying:
– 1 Coarse Screen SolidTech®Nw30.
– 1 Solid Compactor Conveyor CompaqTech®Nw90.160.
– 1 Control panel + metal support.
In the TORDERA WWTP there were 2 channels of pre-treatment the automatic one and the BY-PASS, the automatic coarse screen was disassembled years ago and so before the supply of our equipment it only worked with the channel of BY-PASS, which implies a manual cleaning of the equipment that was a serious risk because such equipment could be completely clogged and overflow and derive in the entry of coarse solids in the next proceeding from the WWTP.
Netwater Technology, has completed the complete installation of a 100% automatic pre-treatment process consisting of:
- 1 Coarse Screen SolidTech®Nw30 (with 10mm passage light, flow rate to be treated 400m3 / h).
- 1 Compactor Conveyor Screen CompaqTech®Nw90.160 (Diameter Ø160mm, 1.4m3 / h).
- 1 Control panel + Metal support to control the both equipment.
- 1 Electrical pre-installation to junction box for both units.
The main objective of this installation was to achieve:
-Automatize the pre-treatment process of the WWTP.
-Increase retention of solids by 80%.
-Increase dryness in coarse solids.
Netwater Technology, through this supply, has been able to meet the needs of our customer, who has been very satisfied with the entire installation. Some components of the installation had to be made to measure such as (the support of the auger compactor, which supported at different levels), for it was made a very flexible design of the equipment, which allowed in 1 day, complete the assembly of all equipment.