The ScreenTech® Static Sieves are fine solids roughing equipment, they are used in the process of solid-liquid separation through a triangular type filtration mesh with different spans depending on the type and quantity of solids to be treated, which filters and separates the water from the solids.
Its objective is to separate the solids carried by the water, with the aim of preserving the installations and avoiding clogging and mechanical problems on it.
These are equipments with reduced maintenance service and their operation is continuous, without the need for electrical current.
In urban waters, they can replace primary decanters in a large number of installations, providing the elimination of coarse sands and up to 30% percentages of grease and effluent leftovers. They are used in spans of 0.50 to 0.15 milimetres.
▪ ScreenTech® Nw71 static screens are used in a wide range of wastewater pretreatment applications in a wide variety of industries.
▪ Their performance is optimal in applications where no grease is present.
▪ Higher dryness can be achieved with this type of static sieve than with rotary sieves.
Fields of application for static sieves:
▪ Meat and food processing
▪ Fruit and vegetable washing
▪ Wine production.
▪ Fish processing and cleaning.
▪ Dairy and cheese
▪ Plastic recycling and washing
Table of flow rates in m3/h, according to model and sector
Type of Feed Water
|Textile dyeing effluent||0.5||0.75||10-15||25-35||40-50||55-70||70-90||85-110|
|Paper mill effluent||0.5||1.00||1.50||10-20||25-40||40-55||55-75||70-95||85-115|
|Fish processing effluent||0.75||1.00||1.50||10-20||25-40||40-55||55-75||70-95||85-115|
|Chicken slaughterhouse effluent||0.75||1.00||1.50||15-20||30-40||50-65||68-85||85-110||100-130|
Note: The flow rates indicated are in m3/h, depending on the main characteristics of the effluent, such as: Solids concentration, viscosity, temperature, etc…