Netwater Technology, has carried out the installation of an Compactor Conveyor:
- A CompaqTech®Nw90.160 Solid Compactor Conveyor, to treat a Q=1.4m3/h, the main building material in AISI-316L.
The main objective of this installation was the following:
– Replace the current basket, installed at the point of unloading of the sieve, by a transportation and compaction equipment for automatic solids.
– Avoid that the operators had to manually manipulate the current basket, because once it filled the weight ofi t was very high and could cause injury to the staff.
– Automatize the process of collecting and compacting solids.
– Increase the compaction of solids by 30%.
Netwater Technology, through this installation, has managed to meet the necessities of our client. The equipment was custom designed, because it was an existing installation, in which they were carrying out an improvement to automate the pumping. NETWATER, to meet the necessities of our client, we adapted the design of the solids which has a complex geometric shape and we designed a ramp with lateral discharge, which was installed in the existing sieve to drive the waste to the receiving hopper of solids of the compactor auger. The commisioning and installation of the equipment was carried out in a single day.